Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yet Another Corner Box Stitch!


I've completed my thirds corner box stitch afghan and begun my fourth.  With a fifth planned!  WOOO!  ;p  This blue one is for my father for Christmas.  Light Blue, Delft Blue, Blue, and Royal Blue Red Heart Super Saver.



My cat Ruby has to make her presence known.

This pink one is more of a lapghan for a lady who uses a wheelchair.  Perfect Pink and White Red Heart Super Saver


The one after that will be an afghan for my husband made with two shades of green of Bernat's Premium Yarn.  That stuff is so soft!  I love it.

For my birthday I got Twinkie Chan's pattern book of food-inspired scarves and hats and other items.  I can't wait to get through my Christmas gift afghans and get started!

In other news, I'm trying to learn how to knit.  WHY GOD WHY does it have to take so much time!?!

1 comment: